CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Disneyland







Hey so i just got off of springbreak! And youll never guess what we did............DISNEYLAND! Yeah it was the first time any of had been. It was very fun. We went to Disneyland and Seaworld and San deigo zoo. We got a 3 day pass to go to disneyland. We were very fortunate because on our first day there not even 5 minutes into the park, a WONDERFULL lady named Pat, a park worker, came up too us and picked US too be her V.I.P family for the day. It was amazing! We got to go to the front of the line just like we were movie stars! We were a part in their Magical Dreams Celibration. I would Just like too say THANK YOU SO MUCH PAT!! :) ...............................Well i hope you all have a magical day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the blog! Congrats on the cute background and I hope you keep it updated so I know what you are up to!
Jakobi

Brit said...

Oh I am jealous I want to go to Disneyland!!! It looks like you all had alot of fun!! I love the pictures!!! I am glad you joined the bloggers!!!

Kortni said...

Cool Blog! I'm adding you to mine so i can check on you! I'm jealous of your vacation and hope you had fun! Kortni