CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sweet 16!

Hey everyone well i know i havent bloged in forever! But i am still alive i have just been keeping busy! Lets see where do i start... Well i just started drivers training last week and i hate it! But i only have 2 weeks left. So i think i can do it. ummmm i dont wanna type a whole lot today so ill keep it short but ill try to keep up with blogging. But anyway it my sweet 16 today. And we are going to go up to Robie Creek and meet brandi up there tomarrow and hang out. It should be lots of fun i miss them most of the time. Hahaha.
I am very disappointed with some of you! I miss you all and then you come down to twin/ Burley and dont even stop to say HI! :(
well i am going to go get ready to go
I miss you all so much!
Love you!
Bye!

2 comments:

Brit said...

I remember when you were a baby and wow now 16!! Happy Birthday!!
I've never heard of Robie Creek?
It was great to see you at the fair-you always look so cute. Have
a great year in school -- Enjoy it!
Love Dawn

twylla said...

iT IS TIME WE HEARD FROM YOU