CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ewwwww............. I HATE BEING SICK!!!! Our family has been sick this whole week. first of all my dad is allways sick because of his terrible allergies. And then my mom gets sick with a stomach flu and 24 hour flu. and now i am sick! I think its the flu but i dont know. and then on top of that we had a BIG storm and it SNOWED! IN APRIL! Boooooo.
But on a better note i am in track and i had a meet on tuesday and in my polevaulting i got 6' 6''! Which is my PR (Personal Record). Thats all for now ill get on soon :)

1 comments:

Sommers said...

They do polevaulting? Cool. Did you know my dad it that event at Burley? GREAT PR!!! get feeling better!!! Oh, and thanks for coming down last Sunday, my mom had a Blast....