CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Hey everyone! I am so tired i just got home from a track meet. It was a long meet. I ran the medly relay (I ran the 100m), and polevault, i got 6' 6", which is good for me. It was so so so so WINDY! It was like going to blow me away.AHHHH. The meet was in Declo, it was a J.V. meet. I have 2 more meets left which are varsity, I get to do polevault. My coach says i might be able to go to regonals! Lets see My dad went up to Robbie Creek for the weekend. My Mom is busy working on her lesson she is giving on sunday, if you didnt know she is the laurel advisor. My brother is most likley working or sleeping or playing the guitar. And my sister (there is alot i can write about her) Lets see where do i begin. She is a country girl living in the middle of Nampa. She has 3 kids 1 husband. 1 dog. 2 chickens, 3 cats, and a hedgehog. Wow! But one chicken died bindi sue, there dog, got a hold of it and well the rest is gross to make it a short story now they only have 1 chicken. Trent Jordan and Tye are doing great Jordan LOVES school. Trent HATES everything about school. and little tye just doesnt care. Brandi is doing great, she just got a call in church to be a Weeblo leader. She is quite excited about that. Well its getting late so i am going to go to bed Good night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you guys lead busy lives! You should have called mom and dad while you were in Declo so you could have someone screaming "WE LOVE YOU KAELA!" in the middle of your meet. Or maybe you don't want that!? Hehe

He we just had a great Wed, night at church. We had a mini talent night. Each girl had to share or teach their talent for 10 min. Even us leaders. It was a lot of fun, just thought you might be interested!