CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008


US IN THE CAR



Hello! Grandma i am happy to see that you made part of a blog so that you can leave us comments very cool.

Well Friday was tryouts and I made it but that wasnt a big concern considering how i helped teach the girls all the things haha my friend that me and my friend have been helping also made it so thats way exciting. I am very nervous for our new squad because most of them are rude or not reliable for example one of the girls that got kicked off the team cause she got pregnat tryed out this year and made it. We didnt have alot of girls try out bt that because of our bad reputation so most of the girls on our squad is soon to be freshmen. Because of that we have a Varsity squad and a Freshmen squad. All but 3 of the girls that tryed out made it. and thats all for cheer so far and for polevault i am done for this season because i had to miss some days of practice for cheer and so my coach wont let me compete at regonals so Next year. We went to boise friday and got back today,saturday, we went up for my cousins soon to be wifes bridal shower. It was kind of fun i guess but i had a good time being with my family and my sister and her kids. We got a little free time and was able to go shopping with me brandi and mom. We went to savers and hit up a couple of yard sales. and we also went to Ross. That was fun. They are all doing wonderful and are happy. Thats all for tonight. Love you.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOMS, GRANDMAS!


5 comments:

twylla said...

Dear Kala I am happy you mde the team if tht ia what you wanted so CONGRADULATIONS I hope you have a good time this coming year but always sty true to yourself mo matter what. You hve si nuch potiental and I know you will take advantage of it Life can be sweet, it depends on the choices we make. School will soon be oout and summer is on its way I hope I am so tired of the wind and the dirt. Jana is here for the weekend. Love MiMi

Korbi said...

Congrats on the try-outs. Hang in there, I'll bet college sheer will be so much better if you want to stick to cheering... ;)

Sommers said...

Congrats Kala!!! Good Luck with the drama been there done that!!! Hee Hee

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO YOU!!

Kortni said...

Congrats! I love to read about what you are doing~! You are so cute with the new hair! kortni