CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Well there isnt much new. We spent the night in Robi Creek on Saturday and on Sunday the kids came and we played by our cabin. That was nice to see them i miss them so much somtimes. Ummmm lets see oh i know i am going to disneyland again! YA i am so sos oso so so so so Excited! I am going with brandi charles and the kids we are meeting marsha charles dad there! but we have to drive there oh joy a 14 hour drive with 3 screaming kids! : ) i go 15 years with out ever going there and now i am going with in 4 months of each other hahahaha. Sorry i have not been keeping with my blog but you guys are really keeping with them Go you! Lol. I love you much

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disney Land again.... I'm jealous!

Brit said...

It was so good to see you last night. Once again sorry I spelled your name wrong!! hahah Good luck with your 14 hour drive with Brandi and Charles!!! Have fun!1!