CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

HI HI HI




Hey everyone i was informed by grandma that i have not posted in a long long time and i am very sorry. :) i was also told that she is sick of my silly faces so grandma i am smiling in these pictures that i took! Umm not much going on. i got out of school last friday. And i have been so excited! but unfortuantly god must hate southern idaho because its FREZZING and its sopposed to be SUMMER! Lame! Ugg. well that pretty much all. I miss you all so much! We need to have like a reunion so i can see you all! Bye bye






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, just when school lets out for SUMMER it turns winter! YIKES! What will happen if I don't get my summer tan this year!!!:<

twylla said...

Gee i am so glad you put something new on the blog. You know the only pleasure I have is reading about all of you which I love to do. I am even getting so I can do somethings on the computer. yea for me. Thanks for your help on Sunday. See all of you soon love mimi