CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008





Hey everyone! Yes i am still alive :)
Sorry i have posted in a while, To be honest i kind of forgot alot it :)
This past week has been kinda crazy. I started cheer on Monday and we have 2 hour practices from 7-9 on Mondays, and Thursdays, And then we do an hour of tumbling on Tuesday mornings, And on Wednesday nights i have our temple celabration so I go there for a while and learn the dance that we are going to do. Then on Friday nights for 4 hours we have open gym (at the only tumbling place in Jerome) And we work on stunting and jumps and tumbling. Whew! Lol! But i love cheer so its ok. Umm let me see what else can i talk about. Hmmm. Well i am going to Church Camp next monday. And i am on of the girls that is like leading the camp. Thats kinda stressful. Were going to a camp ground that weve never been to before so that should be interesting. All of our cabins have different names (Thats normal) and our theme is Stars. And My cabin that im helping be in charge of is the Milky way. So were going to decorate all cool with little bit size milkyway. And put glow in the dark stars and planets and things every where and im making a rocketship. So i hope it will look cool. Ummm lets see oh ya and then the next week (after girls camp) I have Cheer Camp! But lucky for us its just right across the river in Twin Falls. And so We wont have to Pay too much gas And we dont have to pay for a hotel. It should be interesting I just hope its a good camp and they teach our girls because believe me they need some lol No but they are catching on really quick well those girls that show up to practice. You see alot of our girls arent showing up to practice. Its making me frustrated because what we learn in Summer is what we do ALL year. And i know that its summer and they have stuff to do but still. Wow i think this is the most i have ever written before lol :) well i guess i better go. Bye! (Oh and the pictures at the top are of me and my friends before and after cheer practice. We have a blast! In the pictures there is me and my Best Friend Trina and my other friend Breanna and Then my other friend Ronnie is taking the picture.)

3 comments:

twylla said...

yes it has been a long time since you have written. You sound like a busy person with so much stuff to do but thats what makes the world go round. complete one thing and on to the next. I do like to read your notes so you had better keep writing. I havent seen you guys for a long time. Oh well time marches on Have fun at girls camp and try to keep your cool girls in a group can be trying but lots of fun

Korbi said...

Disneyland looked fun! Good to hear that you are keeping up with the cheer. Hang in there. ;) you need to post a pic of your rocket ship.

Jana said...

I hope it is hot enough for you now!