CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hello everyone! This week has been a much easier one for me. It was not as busy as the last few. Ive just been doing cheer. I got the dates mixed up for my camps. Starting monday i have Church camp untill Thursday. Then on Saturday (I think) I am going up to Boise to stay with my sister untill tuesday. (Jake maybe we can plan something to where I can see you???) Then my sis will go back home. And i will go to my friends house because my mom will be in HAIWII!!! And while i am at my friends house i will be going to cheer camp. :)
Now for the story about hawii. My mom told my dad that she wanted to go on a vaction she didnt want to know where and she didnt want to plan anything she just wanted to go... Well eventually she found out because she needed to know what to pack. She is so so so excited! She wakes up every morning and says " Kaela guess what. I am going to hawii in --- Days!" But they dont really have anything planed well at least she doesnt but my dad does.
Well thats all for now Keep up on the good bloging i just love reading about what your doing!
Kalen- Keep up with that girl
Brit- Your boys are so precious
Korbi- I miss you guys so much! Your kids are getting so old.
Kortni- I also miss you and your family! Its been way too long! Your girls probably dont even remeber me :(
Grandma- Thanx for always ready and commenting me. I love reading them.
Jake- Keep raising your boy well. And i hope we can see each other soon.
Sommers- I am so Jealous of you! :) Good luck on your trip.
I love you all!

4 comments:

Kortni said...

my best cheer camp memory-tying all of our cheer sweats together to make a jump rope that attracted way cute football players!! Have fun and camp and write down your memories! Kort

Jana said...

Thanks so much for thinking of the Colorado Hunts! You might want to check out our blog http://jana-coloradohunts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey I would love to meet up with you guys! Give me a call or e-mail so I know the exact dates---I hope I didn't miss you !

twylla said...

I am glad you are still enjoying cheering. Everyone has to have something they enjoy that is good I t will make school go faster for you when you have something that you enjoy going to and participating in a good group of kids Keep up the good work