CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Bosie

Well i am in Bosie and having a great time! Last night me and my sis got the chance to run around and hang out just us to it was great we went to Kmart, and then to Walmart for like 4 hrs.! It was a blast! We took lots of pictures so i will post them when i get back home. Tomarrow we get to go to Roring Spring Water Park! My Cousin works there so we get a discount when we go. :) I know we are lucky! hahaha
The reason we are going is because like My WHOLE family (on my moms side) Will be there and that rarly ever happens so we are talking advantage of it. It going to be fun and the kids are wasy excited to go! Well i better go ill post when we get back from the waterpark and tell you how it went!
and SORRY JAKE! I am sorry we couldnt get together this trip hopfully we can our next one! :D
And i talked to my mom earlier and she was on her way to the airport to leave so keep her in you prayers!
Have a great day everyone!
Oh and everytime i post at the bottom i am going to do a quote of the day sorta thing so here is the first one...
"With the gift of listening comes the gift of healing."

1 comments:

Sommers said...

Everyone is so busy! it's seems to hard to try and get together. Iv'e tried a couple of times. Let me know when you are in town. We are usually available. I think we were at Roaring Springs the same day.