CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Im home!

Well i am back and had a great time at camp it was the best one i have been to so far way way way fun! There is alot that happend but i dont feel like typing it all lol so ill shorten it to the highlights...
1. We went cannoing at redfish!
2. The cabing i was in charge of was infested with ants so we had to move them at 1:00 am!
3. My rocket wouldnt stick on the wall! Way sad about that!
4. I had like the best cabin to be in charge of
5. Testomony meeting was completly AMAZING! I cried all night! And i usually dont cry... Thats how good it was
Well thats preety much it! I have a REALLY REALLY REALLY hecktic next 2 weeks so if i dont post i am way way way sorry!
Oh and before i go in my last post I forgot to metion the COLARADO HUNTS!!! I guess its because they never wanna come down to visit :) Just kidding! I am very sorry that i didnt!
Uncle Terry- Hello! I miss you!
Aunt Jana- Thanks for always telling me when i forget the best people in my blog lol
Jennica- I really enjoyed visiting with you when you came to visit! I hope i can go to bostin and visit you next
Kaitlin- I am sure i didnt spell it right! Sorry! Maybe if i saw you more i would learn it! ;P

2 comments:

Jana said...

Thanks for remembering us. You almost got the name right - Katelin. Maybe if the Hunt's would give their kids common names it would help. Glad you had a fun time at camp. When is your mom and dad going to Hawaii? I was in Idaho for Mother's Day but hardly anyone was there except Twylla, Allan and Debbie. We are trying to come in the fall but Terry thinks he so busy (and stressed). But it will just be the two of us no Katelin or Jennica.

twylla said...

You must be related to Jakkobi You both like to make funny faces. I am glad you had a good time at cam and things went good for you. You are a good kid and I do appreciate that Keep up the good work